I'm primarily a programmer and a musician (I play pretty much everything), although I'm up for giving most things a shot. I quite often voice my thoughts on software freedom and politics, so don't be surprised to see that from me on any platform. Another thing to note is that I'm queer (as Lilith put it, "an aroace fem-aligned enby or something"), so ramblings of all sorts on that topic come up often when I'm around. Just remember that my pronouns are They/She and all will be good. Contrary to the belief held by a certain individual, I am able to set up and use FreeBSD jails without issue.
See this page. Additionally, an RSS feed is available here. Note that, as I take interest in languages, I use words in ways that are perhaps not conventional, so I've created a list of such words that can be found here.
In addition to that, should they be useful for whatever reason, plaintext versions of all HTML files are available at the same location as their HTML counterparts, but with a .txt extension (for example: index.txt).
Being a free software advocate, I refuse to use nonfree communication platforms. However, that does not mean that I am isolated from the rest of the world. I can be contacted in the following ways:
- Fedi (ActivityPub): @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matrix: @usernameswift:fraudulent.link
- Jabber/XMPP: usernameswift [at] disroot [dot] org
- Email: eris [at] eris [dot] gay
I may have other accounts in other places, but those wouldn't be something that I would check.
That's right, other people that I know also have websites! Unbelievable, right?
- Aks: akselmo.dev
- axtlos: axtlos.neocities.org
- CapitalEx: capitalex.codeberg.page
- Heli: heliguy.neocities.org
- NotSludgeBomb: notsludgebomb.neocities.org
- Oro: orowith2os.gitlab.io
- Prudence: prudencespossumpad.neocities.org
- runarcn: runarcn.no
- TheEvilSkeleton: tesk.page
- Yaseen: yasposting.mae.lgbt
- Zoey: zoeytheratspage.neocities.org
The entirety of this site is available under the terms of the CC BY-SA 4.0 license, with the exception of the stylesheet. See the stylesheet's repo for its license information.
|October 2023||(c) 2023 Eris A|